Each merchant has his or her own return policy, and may accept returns for all products, only certain products, or none of his or her products. If the merchant accepts returns for an item you purchased, you have up to 14 days after the delivery of the product to return it as long as it's in sellable condition.
The item should be in its original condition (unwashed and undamaged) with all the packaging intact.
Please note that you cannot return certain products, including clearance items, electronics, food products, beauty items, and products marked "Final Sale."
How do I return an item?
If you'd like to return an eligible product, contact our Customer Love Team with the following info:
- Your name
- The order number (You can find that on your "Purchases" page or in your order confirmation email.)
- The name or SKU of the product you wish to return
- The reason for the return
Our Customer Love Team will then issue you a return shipping label and tracking number so you can send the product back to the merchant. Please note that the merchant must receive the merchandise within 14 days of your return request.
Once the merchant receives the item and confirms it's in good condition, we'll issue you a refund minus the cost of return shipping.
Please note that:
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Any discounts used to buy a returned item cannot be reissued.
- The cost of shipping the return will be deducted from your refund.
- Handling charges are only refunded if you return all products in an order.